The Market Experience. This cookbook celebrates the Rochester Public Market’s 106 year history as a unique community resource, with recipes shared by farmers and vendors, shoppers and local chefs. Uniquely flavoring the book are the stories such as the joy of fresh seasonal produce, meeting the farmers who grow our food, and learning how diverse cultures share love and caring through food.
This 8 1/2 by 11 inch full color cookbook features 100 pages of delicious recipes that showcase foods from the Market. Each recipe is introduced with a brief “story” that tells this history of the recipe, or its connection to the Market. Fabulous photos throughout the book provide a visual banquet of the Market and it’s wonderful food, and the farmers and vendors who provide them to us.
To Purchase the Market Cookbook
The Market Cookbook is available for sale at the following locations:
• The Rochester Public Market, 280 North Union Street, Rochester 14609
• Parkleigh (215 Park Avenue, Rochester NY 14607)
• Schutt’s Cider Mill (1063 Plank Road, Webster NY 14580)
• Zaks Avenue (661 South Avenue, Rochester NY 14620)
• The Summit Federal Credit Union (all branch offices)
• Wegmans (all stores in the Greater Rochester area)
To inquire about having the cookbook shipped, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.